Nomadic Knits Issue Five: Vermont
This issue includes a capsule collection designed by Nomadic Knits creators Melissa Kemmerer and Becky Beagell using Round Mountain Fibers gorgeous inspired-by-nature colorways:
- Circus Lights: that super fun polka dot intarsia scarf you saw on the runway at TNNA!
- Zanie: cocoon-like shrug in Round Mountain Fibers' Entomology Collection colorways.
- Aerialist: a cropped V-neck pullover made in Round Mountain Fibers' Botany colorways.
- Sideshow: a top-down raglan-style pullover with four-color side panels. Reminiscent of the Big Top circus tent. Made in Round Mountain Fibers' Ornithology colorways.
Other patterns in this issue:
- Magic Hat #9: a simple Fair Isle hat
- Dog-danna: just what it sounds like - a bandana for dogs!
- Killington Socks: cuff down, with a traditional heel and gusset
- Stowe Away: a boxy, top-down sweater with a lacy leaf motif in the yoke and short row shaping to make it slightly longer in back
- Shape Parade: a modified half-pi shawl inspired by the circus
- Green Mountain Mitts: cabled fingerless mitts